Commercial Roofing Installations in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Geobest Roofing & Exterior Solutions in Huntingdon Valley, PA provides roof installation, repair and maintenance services for commercial structures, including condominiums, office buildings, malls, retail stores, shopping centers, churches, schools, municipal buildings, warehouses and restaurants. Contact us for all your commercial roofing installations needs today!
Our commercial roofing experts will help you choose the roofing style and materials that will provide the best protection for your structure. We are experienced at installing many types of roofs, including:
EPDM membranes offer an optimal solution for nearly any low-slope roofing situation. EPDM is a durablematerial that has more than 50 years of proven, in-field performance. With significant physical property advantages, warmingbenefits in northern climates, and innovations in product technologies, EPDM is still defining the standard in the commercialroofing market. Below are reasons to consider EPDM on your next roofing project.
1. EPDM is time-tested in real-world conditions. Black EPDM roofing systems have been used for more than 50 years, and white EPDM roofi ng systems have been used for more than 25 years. Testing of 30-year old EPDM shows tear, tensile strength, and flexibility meet or exceed ASTM standards.
2. EPDM’s nominal 60 mils of weathering protection is signifi cantly greater than the 20-25 mils over scrim of most plastic-based sheets. A 40-year ELITE non-prorated material warranty is available with 90-mil Sure-Seal® EPDM.
3. In northern climates, the solar thermal benefi ts of black EPDM helps to reduce heating costs, which are typically 3-5 times greater than air-conditioning costs. Refl ective white EPDM helps to reduce cooling costs in southern climates. The cross-linked nature of EPDM can handle the heat of southern climates.
4.EPDM’s dark-colored surface helps to melt frost, dew, and ice that can create slippery conditions on white membranes. A black EPDM membrane helps to reduce a roof’s snow load and dries much more quickly than a reflective roof.
In the 20+ years that TPO has been in the feld, it’s become one the most popular products used for low-slope roofng. Over 1 billion sq. ft. are installed annually, making up over 50% of singleply roofs being installed today.
The rapid rise in popularity can beassociated with several of TPO’s inherentbenefts, including:
• Great Value…Excellent performance at a costeffective price. • Excellent Seam Strength…Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and otherseams. • Long-term Weathering…Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance. • Energy Saving…Highly relective and emissive white surface can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect. • Inherently Flexible…No need for plasticizers. • Naturally Fungal Resistant…Doesn’t require biocides. • Versatile Application Methods…Including high-performance roofs requiring high wind uplift, increased puncture resistance, or quick economical systems
EMetals has a long history of producing roofing systems of exceptional quality, safety, energy efficiency and performance. Through science, innovation and rigorous engineering, we turn industrial metals into purposeful works of art. Combining cutting-edge custom capabilities with artisan skills, our cross-disciplinary teams provide metal roofing fabrication with a broad range of applications. Skilled craftsmen fuse traditional designs with modern practicalities to create, match or inspire systems that meet each customer’s needs – masterfully balancing beauty with functionality and strength.
To Read More Information about our Metal Roof's Click Here
To Read More Information about our Shingle Roof's Click Here
1. Lifetime Shingles - GAF offers you many great Lifetime Shingle choices, including Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology. They’re the #1-selling shingles in North America! Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology results in excellent protection for your home while reducing the use of precious natural resources. That’s better for your home — and better forthe environment!
2. Leak Barrier - Provides excellent protection against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. Ideal upgrade at all vulnerable areas (including at the eaves in the North*).
3. Starter Strip Shingles - Saves time, eliminates waste, and helps reduce risk of shingle blow-off...and may help qualify for upgraded wind warranty coverage (see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details).
4. Roof Deck Protection - Provides a strong layer of protection against wind-driven rain and moisture infiltration.
5. Cobra® Attic Ventilation - Helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic to promote energy efficiency in your home and help extend the life of your roof.
6. Ridge Cap Shingles - Enhances the beauty of your home while helping guard against leaks at the hips and ridges.